Haleem Recipe One of the Best Rare & Authentic Recipes of Haleem. It is Considered as one of the best in Hyderabad, India & Through out the World, Specially in the month of Ramadan. You can find tons of recipes but once you try this, You will find it not only easy but Tasty as well. It is quite tricky to take this to perfection. Have patience and you will perfect this pretty soon.
1 litre Water 6 Green Chillies 3 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste 4 tbsp Soaked Basmati Rice 5 tbsp Broken Wheat 4 tbsp Tur Dal 4 tbsp Urad Dal 4 tbsp Chana Dal 8-10 Cardamom Pods 1 Cup Ghee 1 Cup Cilantro 20 Almonds To Taste Salt
2 tbsp Dried Rose Petals 12 Tailed Pepper 15 Black Pepper 5 Cinnamon 7-8 Clove 5-6 Cardamom 1/2 tsp Royal Cumin 2 Cumin Seeds 1/2 tsp Cup Ghee Rated: 4.5/5 Based on Many Real Customer Reviews
1. Make paste of Tur Dal, Urad Dal and Chana Dal using 1/2 to 1 cup of water.
Video: If you guys find it confusing please check the Video Here.
2. Take few Almonds and grind them to a fine almond paste.
3. Grind broken wheat into Rough/Coarse powder and add 1 cup of water to turn it into wheat slurry.
1. Boil 1 litre of water add 6-7 green chilies and add 800 Gm of mutton, cook on medium flame for about 2-3 hours.
Optional: Can use cooker for fast process - Boil 1 litre of water add green chillies and mutton Close the lid.(On high flame for 15 min and low-med flame for 45 mins)
2. Add wheat slurry mix well and add soaked Basmati rice, salt and cilantro.
3. Mix well for few mins and close the and let it cook on low flame for 5-7 mins.
4. Mix well and add dry spice ingredients and let it cook for few mins on medium flame, add water if consistency is thick close the lid for 5 mins.
5. Add 2 cups oil stir well and add lentils paste.
6. Add 1-2 cups of ghee and add almond paste.
7. Stir continuously for about 15-20 minutes.
8. On low flame Close the lid and let it cook for 5-10 mins.
Optional: You can use the same oil in which the onions were fried, it will enhance the flavour.
Note: Mix a lot and let all the spices blend as one 😊
Final Steps: Mix well, dish out and garnish with fried onions chopped cilantro and mint leaves.
READY TO EAT